Monday, October 24, 2011

A Fluffy Kind of Blog Post














Today I'm sitting at my desk in the Wellspring Living office, answering emails, returning phone calls, etc. I hear someone say something about a kitten outside the door but I don't pay a lot of attention. Next thing I know, the UPS person has brought in boxes, left the door open (hands were kind of full!) and the kitten has come in to the office! We tried to shoo him (?) out but he just hid behind desks and bookshelves so eventually we left him alone. I got him some milk in a styrofoam saucer but he didn't seem to know what to do with it. For part of the time he hid but eventually he came out and started snooping around the place. He also quickly discovered how much fun it is to sleep on people's feet! One of the staff members, trying to get his attention, started calling him by a variety of differnt names ("Tiger", "Fluffy", "Sebastian"). He liked "Sebastian" and so Sebastian he is. A total cutie pie and a great distraction for a Monday!

P.S. Get it, "fluffy blog post"? I'm sooo funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment